Source for the North
SLED THE WEB ™
Rose City Michigan
Snowmobile Trail Report
N.E.L. Michigan Trails
Ogemaw Co. Michigan
Northeast Lower Lodging
Buy Decals On-line
Trail Report By:
Bob Hutchins, firstname.lastname@example.org
of Ogemaw Hills Snowmobile club
Rose City Trail Report:
PAST 24 Hrs: None
With the 2013/14 snowmobiling season finally over, I had some time to do some figuring. I
came up with the following stats:
1. We groomed 46 days this season. We groom 4 days per week. Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat.
2. Using 2 tractors, we made 78 grooming trips.
3. We used a total of 3,464 gallons of diesel fuel. 1,544.6 gallons for our JD 7410
and 1,919.4 gallons for our JD7610. Both tractors are wheeled.
4. We groomed a total of 7,646 miles with 7410 going 3,875 and 7610 going 3,771. The
7410 had 2.50 MPG and the 7610 had 1.96 MPG.
5. Our fuel costs were $12,439.00 at an average cost of $3.591 per gallon.
6. We spent 386.0 hours in 7410 and 460.25 hours in 7610 for a total of 846.25 hours
7. We had 66.25 hours spend on signing and brushing the trails during the season.
Replacing missing signs and final brushing to get the trails approved by the DNR.
8. We had approximately 310 total man hours in maintenance/repairs of the tractors
9. We spent approximately $4,000.00 in repairs and maintenance.
The trails were the best they have been is several years this season. Goes to show what
some snow will do to help the trail conditions out. I hope that all of you who used our
trails this season found them to your liking. We tried our best and I think we were able
Hope we get snow next season like we had this year so we can continue to give you all
great trails to ride on.
See you next season – enjoy the summer!!!
M.I. Advertisement Pricing
Reports Sponsored By